struggle just to put one foot in front of the other.
2. There are many ups and downs.
3. Sometimes the path is obvious and clearly marked. Other times, it can be difficult to find.
4. There are always obstacles to go over, under, around, or across.
5. You'll often meet travelers along the way who need a smile or a word of encouragement to carry on.
6. Sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone and push yourself beyond what you think you're capable of.
7. Often you'll wonder if you'll ever make it to the end.
8. It's easier if you have someone traveling with you, pushing and encouraging.
9. Sometimes you feel too weary to go on.
10. In the end, you discover that the destination is worth it!